The Consumption of Water and the Importance of Hydration
Tips for Staying Hydrated
- Drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up in the morning. Or take a glass when you are brewing your coffee or tea.
- Carry a water bottle with you. You are more liking to drink water if you have some with you. You can top up your bottle during the day. You will find that you will sip your water as it is close by and this will be cheaper than buying bottles of water.
- In these days of technology.....there is an app that will keep you in check with your water consumption and stop you from dehydrating. This will also make you accountable and track your water consumption at the same time.
- If you don't like plain water, add some sugar free juice or barley water. Or you could try sparkling water.
- Some fruit and vegetables contain water for example watermelon and spinach are almost 100% water by weight.