- Heavy cleaning
"Each week, adults should accumulate at least 150 minutes (2 1/2 hours) of moderate intensity activity (such as brisk walking or cycling); or 75 minutes of vigorous intensity activity (such as running); or even shorter durations of very vigorous intensity activity (such as sprinting or stair climbing); or a combination of moderate, vigorous and very vigorous intensity activity."
- Lowers blood pressure: Cardio helps to manage the symptoms of high blood pressure
- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels: Regular aerobic exercise helps to regulate insulin levels and helps lower and maintain body weight.
- Helps sleep patterns: If you struggle with sleeping at nighttime, aerobic exercise will help regulate sleep patterns. Just make sure that your workout finishing a couple of hours before bedtime.
- Strengthens your immune system: Regular and moderate cardiovascular exercise will increase certain antibodies in your blood called immunoglobulins, that strengthen the immune system
- Boost moods: Regular exercise increases the release of happy hormones which boosts our moods and decreases symptoms of mild depression.Engaging in exercise, even for a short period of time can have a big impact on mood swings.
- It's affordable: There is no need to join a gym or buy the latest fitness gadgets. You can simply take a walk or enjoy a bit of gardening to reap the benefits of cardio health.