Here are some ideas to help kick start your motivation:
Visuals and Moodboards
Visu App - Visual Board and Gratitude Journal - There is something real about 'seeing' your visions, goals and dreams. VisuApp does just this......it creates a vision or mood board with pictures of your goals, dreams and ambitions and transfers these internal pictures to external visualisations. I have my vision board as a screensaver, so it is there for me to see whenever I want to take a glimpse at my goals and dreams.
- Create a vision board - Use your photo gallery, take a picture or use google search for images.
- Set up a notification - You can configure the time to motivate, to visualise or to focus on your dreams
- Find your specialised music - There is no better way to visualise than to your favourite music. VisuApp has a unique application that allows you to choose any melody for your meditation and visualisations.
Set Yourself a Challenge
Motivation and Goal Setting Social Media
- It's easier to keep a positive frame of mind with visuals and mood boards. Even if you feel a bit low or less than energetic......these tools can lift your spirits and inspire you enough to get you going!
- During the most difficult times these systems will help you through the hardest journeys and comfort you during your personal challenges
- Inspiration helps to remind you of the important things in life. You realise how far you have come and the reasons you should not stop or give up.
- Mood Boards and visual quotes can be altered and renewed along the way. Your goals will always be the same, however your route may change. This in turn will boost your motivation as you continue to your success.